Sunday, April 13, 2008

My Best Teacher


“The mediocre teacher tells. The good teacher explains. The superior teacher demonstrates. The great teacher inspires.”

- William Arthur Ward

Years back in high school I was able to meet the most amazing teacher I ever had. If you're looking for a concrete example of what is written from above is in this picture.

A group of rowdy insolent boys were gather in single room and together with them is an angel. Hehehe. I’m referring to my 4th year high school section the great IV-St. Mark and the angel is our dearest Adviser Ma’am Cel Liwanag. She is indeed a paragon of a real teacher a real Salesian teacher. She was able to touch our hearts in every way she could. I remember when she stick out her neck just to save our section from shame, she did that not because she's responsible but because she loves us. Don Bosco said "Education is a matter of the heart."

I’ve met a lot of teachers in my life but nothing compares to this angel of ours. Although many years have passed, I believe, we (St. Mark) still cherish the days when we were still together. It was then that each member of the section lives in harmony.

(Sorry ma'am ninakaw ko pix nyo sa Friendster)

No comments: