Saturday, March 29, 2008

GC Novices
















(from left to right: myself, Noble, Migz, and kuya Donnie)


This was our very first outing in Moalboal, Cebu during our novitiate year. Luckily from the four of us two will profess this coming May 6, 2008. Migs and I went out of the novitiate house more than a month ago. Up to now my novitiate experience is still fresh and sometimes I still follow the schedule even though I'm not any more there.

They (religious) say that the novitiate is the best year for those who are aspiring to be a religious. It is here that an individual immerse himself in the religious life without professing the religious vows. Many say that the novitiate life is the ideal life of a 'sequela christi' and I'm proud that i was able to reach that stage.

Many ask "Why did you leave?". My answer is simple "God said to me 'not YET'"

"He (boni) might be leaving now, but God might lead him back here again."
- Fr. R.V. sdb

No comments: